The advantage & disadvantage of Transformer Oil list follows:
Transformer Oil Advantage:
1. Transformer cooling oil has good insulation performance, good thermal conductivity and low cost.
2. It can solve the problem of large capacity heat dissipation and high voltage insulation of transformer.
Transformer cooling Oil Disadvantages:
1.cooling oil is flammable and may burn and explode when it comes to flame.
2. cooling oil is harmful to human body
3.cooling oil should be inspected regularly
4. Oil-immersed transformer has poor sealing performance and is suitable for aging. Oil leakage is serious in the operation place, which affects the safe operation of equipment and the environment at the same time.
5. Oil-immersed transformer with low insulation grade is designed and manufactured according to class A insulation.
How the oil immersed transformer to cool the oil?
1.By transformer radiator
2.By corrugated fins cooling wall of transformer tank