Oil filled transformer should pay special attention to its fire safety measures.
1. The distance between oil-immersed transformer and oil-filled electrical equipment with oil content of 600kg-2500kg should not be less than 5m.
2. When the fireproof distance between two adjacent oil filled transformer does not meet the requirement. A fireproof partition wall or a water curtain on the top of the fireproof partition wall should be set up. The single-phase oil-immersed transformer can only be equipped with firewalls or water curtains.
3. When the distance between the exterior wall of the factory building and the exterior of the oil filled transformer is less than that specified in the specification table. The exterior wall should adopt a firewall. The distance between the wall and the outer edge of the transformer should not be less than 0.8m.
4. When the outer wall of the factory building is within 5m from the outer edge of the oil filled transformer, doors, windows and holes shall not be opened below the horizontal line of the total thickness of the transformer plus 3m and within the range of 3m on both sides of the outer edge.The fire resistance limit of the doors and fixed windows on the fire wall outside the scope shall not be less than 0.9H.
5. When oil filled transformers and other oil-filled electrical equipment have a single oil volume of more than 1000kg. Oil storage pits and public oil collecting pools should be set up, and transformer cobbles should be placed for fire prevention and oil unloading.
6. Oil immersed transformers should be set up in accordance with the relevant regulations, and fixed water spray systems. Oil-immersed factory transformer should be installed in a separate room. The door of the room should be Grade B fire door, which opens outward, and directly leads to the outdoor or corridor. It should not open to other rooms.